Baby Back Ribs with Firecracker Dipping Sauce
Double-dip your ribs with a kick’n white dipping sauce made with mayonnaise, horseradish, garlic and hot pepper.
- 1 (21-oz.) pkg. Baby Back Ribs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. spicy mustard
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Prepare the ribs according to package direction.
- Meanwhile, whisk all of the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Slice ribs and serve with dipping sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.