If you have time, marinate the steaks overnight for a deeper bourbon flavor.
Serves: 4 / Hands-on: 20 minutes / Total: 2 hours 25 minutes / Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup bottled steak sauce
- ¼ cup bourbon whiskey
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. prepared mustard
- 2 T-bone steaks (8 oz. each)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a zip-top plastic bag, combine the steak sauce, whiskey, honey, and mustard. Add the steaks and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks from marinade, shake off excess, and season with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks for 12–15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.