Cheesy Potato Soup
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 can evaporated milk, 12 ounces
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; cool.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and water. Stir well; and stir until mixture is heated through.
- Cube up potatoes into chunks. Add potatoes, evaporated milk, cheese and seasoning to hot mixture. Return mixture to stovetop and cook until cheese is melted and soup is hot.