S’mores Brownies Recipe
Take a timeless classic and turn it into easy-to-eat bars — no campfire required!
- 1 box Kroger Brownie Mix
- 2 HERSHEY’S® Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into 1-inch squares
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make brownies as directed. After removing pan from oven, set oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies. Broil about 4 to 5 inches from heat 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. (Watch carefully marshmallows and graham crackers will brown quickly.)
- Sprinkle with chocolate candy. To serve warm, cool about 30 minutes. For brownies, cut into 4×4 rows.