Stir Fried Summer Vegetables
You can customize this recipe for delicious grilled vegetables. Add or substitute some of your favorite vegetables, such as fresh mushrooms, bell pepper strips or pea pods.
Serves: 6 / Prep: 25 minutes / Total: 25 minutes / Difficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Kroger® Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound asparagus spears, cut in 2” lengths
- 2 small (6-inch) zucchini, cut in ½” slices
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and cut in ½” slices
- 1/4 large red onion, cut in ½” wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. In large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper until blended. Add all vegetables except tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Place grill basket on grill; spoon vegetables into basket. Grill 15-18 minutes or until desired doneness, stirring once or twice. Stir in tomatoes during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Refrigerate leftovers.