Turkey Cheddar Pinwheels
These easy to prepare pinwheels have a nice combination of flavors and colors that everyone will simply love.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 12 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (6”)
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 8 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp. cream cheese (or flavored cream cheese spread)
- 8 Bibb/Romaine lettuce leaves
- Spread cream cheese evenly on tortillas. In center of tortilla place 2 slices of deli turkey.
- Cover the turkey with sliced Cheddar cheese.
- Layer in leaves of Bibb or Romaine lettuce to cover the Cheddar cheese.
- Carefully roll up the tortillas, as tightly as you can. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, unwrap the rolls and cut each one into fourths.
- Refrigerate leftovers.