Banana and Apple Pops
These easy to prepare pinwheels have a nice combination of flavors and colors that everyone will simply love.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 12 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 wooden craft sticks with rounded ends
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and sliced into 1” slices
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1” slices
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal, slightly crushed
- 1 cup honey nut cereal, slightly crushed
- Spread each slice of apples and bananas with a light layer of peanut butter.Roll half of apple and banana slices in crushed crispy rice cereal, and the other half in crushed honey nut cereal.
- Roll half of apple and banana slices in crushed crispy rice cereal, and the other half in crushed honey nut cereal
- Insert the craft sticks into the apple and banana slices.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve