Asparagus, Ham and Cheese Croissant Bake
We’re pretty sure that brunch is the best meal ever invented. Try out this easy ham and cheese bake and your family will be singing its praises with us!
- 12 mini croissants, split open but still attached
- 8 oz. thin sliced smoked ham
- ½ bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut in half
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Kroger Half & Half
- 5 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus, cook 2 minutes. Remove and place in an ice bath to stop cooking. Place on paper towels to remove excess water.
- Butter or spray a 9″x13″ pan. Line up croissants in the pan, cut side up.
- Line croissants with ham slices, fill with asparagus pieces and top with cheeses. Whisk together eggs, half and half, mustard, salt and pepper; pour evenly over sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until eggs are set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.