Spring Blossom Cookies
Sugar cookies covered in bright sprinkles and a white chocolate center will become a springtime family favorite.
Prep Time: 20 min. | Cook Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 50 cookies | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. Kroger® Pure Vanilla
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup Assorted spring colored sugar or sprinkles
- 50 White chocolate candies or baking pieces
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat until blended. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating on low until combined.
- Form dough into 1″ balls. Roll in sugar or sprinkles; place on prepare pan 2″ apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until bottoms and edges or lightly golden brown. Immediately press white chocolate candy into the center of each cookie. Remove to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- Tip: Instead of white chocolate candy you could press 3 white chocolate baking chips in the center of each cookie.