Turkey Salad Croissants
- 2 cups cooked diced turkey (leftover)
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 croissants from bakery section
- Place diced turkey, celery, cranberries, green onions and almonds in a medium size bowl and toss gently until ingredients are mixed.
- Add Italian dressing and toss until salad is coated with dressing.
- Add mayonnaise to salad and toss again until mixed well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve on croissants or bread. Enjoy!