This lighter take on fajitas has all the flavor you love, with a crisp bite from the fresh lettuce wrap!
Prep Time: 10 min. | Cook Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 30 min.
Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (51-60) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. Kroger® Fajita Seasoning Mix, divided
- 7 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 8 leaves from the head of butter lettuce, washed
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, then add the shrimp. Season with ½ tablespoon fajita mix and cook for 1-2 minutes, until pink. Remove from skillet.
- Sauté the peppers and onions in the skillet with ½ tablespoon fajita mix and 1 tablespoon olive oil until tender.
- Evenly portion the shrimp, onion and peppers in each lettuce leaf.
- Top with guacamole, salsa and cheese.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.