Individual Citrus Cheesecakes
Winter nights may be long, but you can cap your holiday meal with a sweet hint of sunshine! Your family and guests will love these no-slice, individual citrus cheesecakes, featuring tangy hints of lemon, lime and orange.
Hands-On Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 3 hrs.
Serves: 18 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 square or 12 rectangular crackers)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese (do not use fat-free), room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Whipped cream (optional; for garnish)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press about 1 tablespoon into bottom of each muffin liner to form crust.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, citrus zests, citrus juices and vanilla; beat on medium speed until blended. Beat in eggs at low speed, 1 at a time, until just blended. Take care not to overbeat.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin liners. Bake 30 minutes (or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cheesecake comes out almost clean). Cool in pan, on wire rack, for 10 minutes. Then, remove cheesecakes from pan and refrigerate them for 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.