Game Day Ranch Guacamole
Homemade guacamole gets even more exciting with the addition of some ranch seasoning.
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 package (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 large Hass avocados halved, pitted, peeled
- 7 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados until chunky. Add the onion, cilantro, and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice and package of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix. Add to the avocado mixture along with the pepper and stir gently to combine.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole, pressing to eliminate any air pockets (this will help keep the guacamole from turning brown).
- Serve at room temperature with tortilla chips or corn chips