Grilled Corn Salsa
- 3 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Heat grill to high heat. Rub vegetable oil over the ears of corn.
- Grill corn for 5-10 minutes, until slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Once the corn is grilled, cut the kernels from the cob.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the corn kernels with the rest of the ingredients.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve.