Hot Italian Sliders
Melted cheese and savory Italian meats will make these easy to make little sandwiches the hit of the party.
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 45 min. | Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 packages Hawaiian sweet rolls, split horizontally
- 20 slices of provolone cheese
- 12 oz. thin sliced smoked ham
- 4 oz. thin sliced pepperoni
- 4 oz. thin sliced salami
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ tsp. dried Italian herbs
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Place bottom half of rolls on a lightly spray 11”x17” rimmed baking pan. Layer 10 slices cheese, meats, remaining cheese. Cover with top of rolls.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix together butter, herbs and garlic. Brush butter mixture over top of rolls; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and buns are crisp. Cut into individual sandwiches before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.