Pepperoni Dip with Garlic Knots
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) refrigerated breadstick dough
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried Italian herbs
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 oz. pepperoni, chopped, divided
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat oven 375°F. Spray a 9” pie plate; set aside.
- Divide dough into individual breadsticks and tie into a knot. Place all knots around the outer edge of prepared pan. Mix butter, garlic and parsley together and brush over each knot.
- Mix together cream cheese, pizza sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir in parmesan cheese, half the pepperoni and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread into the center of the pie plate. Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until garlic knots are golden brown and dip is bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.