Garden Pasta Salad
This bright salad is sure to catch everyone’s attention. It’s filled with fresh and colorful vegetables, plus it’s easy to make for a potluck or party.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes Difficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. Salad Rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peas
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrots
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.