- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- ¼ tsp. lime zest
- 8 each 10” flour tortillas
- 1 can (16-oz.) refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 each Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 can (3.8-oz.) sliced black olives
- Toss chicken with taco seasoning; set aside. In a small bowl mix together sour cream, cilantro and lime zest; set aside.
- To make each roll-up, spread about 3 tablespoons refried beans, 2 tablespoons sour cream mixture, ¼ cup chicken, ½ cup cheese, 2 tablespoons tomatoes, 1 tablespoon onions and 1 tablespoon olives. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic food wrap. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap, trim ends and cut each roll-up into 8 pieces.
- Refrigerate leftovers.